This page has been machine translated. The original text takes precedence.
webfish will comply with laws and norms regarding the protection of personal information and will endeavor to handle privacy appropriately.
- Basic policy
- This operator collects only the minimum necessary personal information for this service.
The basic idea is that collecting unnecessary personal information simply increases management costs for the operator.
- How to collect personal information and its purpose
- This service collects account information related to Twitter and payment information when purchasing a paid plan. Use this information for the following purposes:
- For the provision and management of this service
- To confirm payment
- Payment by credit card is a mechanism that allows payment without directly notifying this service of the card number etc. In addition, the payment agent may send information (name, address, etc.) that is not originally required by this service and obtain it as a result, but these are logs for a certain period (usually about 6 months) on the system. After storing it in a safe place, it is then discarded.
- Providing personal information to a third party
- We will not provide your personal information to a third party without your prior consent. However, the following cases are excluded.
- When it becomes necessary to share personal information with an external contractor within the scope of the original purpose of use
- When there is a disclosure request based on legal procedures
- Information obtained from Twitter
- As a general rule, except for the token for OAuth and the basic account information required for system management, the data acquired by the API will not be saved in the server of this service.
- Tabtter retrieves data via tabtter.jp due to browser restrictions, but this is an almost pure proxy server that only relays data.
Our operator will never access your data without permission.
- The user's account will never use the API without permission. Only for the user's explicit action, the API with the corresponding function is properly used.
- There is no individual user registration / withdrawal mechanism for this service. By disconnecting from this service on the Twitter official website, you will be effectively withdrawn.
All communications with
- authentication are SSL protected. Also, all communication from the server of this service to Twitter uses SSL.
- Other connection information, access logs, etc. that do not include personal information
- By collecting log files, sending cookies (including sending cookies from a third-party server for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of advertisements), installing web beacons, etc., the user's IP address, number of accesses, browser used , OS and other information such as terminals used are collected.
- This information is collected for the purpose of improving the service of this service, analyzing usage trends, and investigating the cause when a problem occurs, and is not used for the purpose of identifying an individual.
- About the operation manager
- Please see here .