Terms of Service
This page has been machine translated. The original text takes precedence.
- Scope of Terms of Service
- In this agreement, the meanings of the terms listed in the following items shall be as specified in each item.
A corporation, group, union or individual who has agreed to this agreement and has concluded a contract regarding the use of this service with this operator (hereinafter referred to as "this contract")
- Paid plan purchaser
User who purchased a plan provided by this service for a fee
- Changes to conventions
- This operator can change the contents of this agreement at any time without obtaining the prior consent of the user.
- If the operator changes the contents of this agreement and it is judged to be of high importance, the changed contents shall be promptly notified to the user, and the date specified in the notification shall be given. After that, the revised Terms will apply. In addition, if the user uses this service after the date specified in the notification, it is considered that he / she has agreed to the changed Terms.
- When notifying the user in connection with this service, this operator shall mainly notify by a reasonably recognizable method within this service.
As a general rule, we do not collect e-mail addresses or addresses, so we will not contact you individually.
- The notification method differs depending on the importance, and it may be notified only on this service blog. This judgment can be made independently by this operator.
- prohibited acts
- Basically, it complies with Twitter's Terms of Service. If you perform an act that falls under the prohibited items of Twitter, the operator shall be able to take measures such as usage restrictions and transmission prevention within an appropriate range.
- In addition, the user shall not perform any of the acts listed in the following items when using this service.
- Acts that interfere with the business of this operator or the operation of this service, such as placing an excessive burden on the server and network system
- Acts that impede the use of this service by other users, such as blocking the access of other users
- Acts that infringe on the honor, credit, privacy, intellectual property rights, portrait rights, publicity rights, etc. of the operator or a third party
- If the operator suffers damage due to the actions specified in each item, the operator may claim compensation for the damage from the user.
- Usage fee and payment method
- Fees and fees related to the use of this service shall be determined separately by this operator.
- Licenses and refunds will be specified separately in " Purchase Terms ".
- We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the results on Twitter by using this service.
- We will not compensate for any damage or disadvantage caused by using this service.
- Disclaimer for paid plan purchasers is specified separately in " Purchase Terms ".
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- This agreement shall be construed based on Japanese law.
- If there is a need for a proceeding in connection with this service, the Tokyo District Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction for the first instance.